Thesis: I’ve lost my virginity seven times and still haven’t managed to lose my vagina.
1: The Breaking of the Hymen
- I didn’t even bleed. The dryer ate a sock.
2: Lesson on ‘Romance’
- Strawberry Shortcake underwear near my ankles, he pulled out.
3: One-Night- Repeated Stands
- He lived with his parents, we fucked to Bill Withers’ ‘Use Me.’
4: Soul Mates
- Two pumps. Two months. That lasted long.
5: First Time Initiating
- Freshman in college. He still loved his ex. His dick didn’t work.
6: Older Man
- 25, told me to ‘suck it.’ It was unreciprocated. He says he still loves me.
- ‘No one will ever make you feel like that again.’
Conclusion: If I lost my virginity, each man must have found it, in their own special way.
Alex Brandow graduated from Central Michigan University in May with a Bachelor of Science in English: Creative Writing. She struggles with third person bios, and is just starting to release poems into the publishing world. In her lifetime, she plans on leading a revolution one poem at a time.